If you're planning a barbeque or get-together this weekend and in need of some go-to last-minute Memorial Day recipes, you've hit paydirt? Check out Taste of Home's Memorial Day menu must-haves.
- Caprese Salad Kabobs: This classic appetizer is a creative and festive addition to outdoor celebrations. Submitted by Christine Mitchell of Glendora, California.
- BLT Dip: Bacon brings delight to every dish and this BLT dip is no exception, it’s a table staple and quick to make—a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Submitted by Emalee Payne of Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
- Mojito Marinated Fruit: Assorted fruits marinate in this summer cocktail favorite and fresh mint to liven the party up and keep you cool and refreshed. Submitted by Marcy Griffith of Excelsior, Minnesota.
- Maple Glazed Spare Ribs: Nothing screams picnic more than a slab of finger lickin’ maple glazed spare ribs – fun to eat, the whole family will love digging in to this dish. Submitted by Linda Kobeluck of Ardrossan, Alberta.
- Patriotic Cupcake Cones: A fun twist on the average cupcake, these red, white and blue patriotic cupcakes are handheld fun for those who choose to indulge. Developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Find the ingredients locally at , , , or .
Patch Asks: What are you cooking this weekend?