Monrovia Patch features articles written by local journalists, but we're also looking for local bloggers to share their stories, opinions and expertise with our readers. Think you've got what it takes?
- Looking for a place to publish your opinions... somewhere that has a large local readership?
- Interested in spreading the word about your cause or organization?
- Campaigning for office, and want to get the word out?
- An artist, craftsman, musician or hobbyist that wants to write about your process?
- A student looking for exposure for your writing?
- Someone who has strong opinions about City Hall happenings?
- Looking to make people laugh?
- Passionate about the future of Monrovia?
- Passionate about Monrovia schools?
- A compelling writer?
Then we want to add your voice to Patch.
No experience? No problem. Blogging is different than a reporting gig. You can write about what you want, when you want. Post every day, every week, once a month, or once every moon cycle.
Patch won't own what you write, so you can use your entries for any other blogs or publications you desire. We are part of the Huffington Post Media Group though, so we might be able to post your blog for a national audience.
Are you intrigued yet?
We've had some wonderful local voices use our site to talk about...just about everything. From parenting to the arts, local issues, home renovations and hiking, our bloggers have used Patch to reach a wide audience and make their voice heard.
It's really, really easy. If you can post a comment on this site, you can post a blog. I won't be editing your blogs or asking for revisions. I'll look it over once for grammar & spelling, then post it for everyone to see- right on the homepage!
To get started on your first blog, please e-mail me, Nathan, ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll answer all your questions and help you sign on!
Be interesting. Be provocative. Be yourself. Share your voice with Monrovia.