It's that time of year again--2011 is almost over and we're ready to ring in 2012. This Saturday night, why not celebrate the New Year right here in Monrovia? Here are some local New Year's Eve bashes you can attend in your own town.
1. Head to Myrtle Avenue for Monrovia's very first . The street celebration will be held from 7 p.m. to midnight and includes a beer and wine garden, music by The Lance and Gary Show, a midnight toast, and your favorite old town restaurants. Admission is free; beer and wine are $5.
2. will welcome the New Year with a DJ, champagne toast, and hors d' oeuvres; admission is $10 at the door.
3. If you're in the mood to ring in the New Year at a historic landmark, enjoy food and drinks at , which will also feature the music of the band Saft Otto.
4. will celebrate the end of 2011 with a free buffet catered by , a free toast at midnight, and live music by Sound Investment.
5. will feature a celebration that includes one free drink, a champagne toast, party favors, and hors d' oeuvres from 7 - 9 pm; cover charge is $20 at the door.