You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What social media marketing really is and why use it
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization
- How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
Real-life case study: Grand Slam will discuss how social media has helped their business; which tools they use and how they use them.