Few holidays are as under-celebrated as National Puppy Day, the 7-year-old holiday that celebrates the unbearable cuteness of puppies.
More specifically, the holiday is designed to bask in the "magic and unconditional love that puppies bring to our lives," according to the NPD website. And the holiday also has a mission: to raise awareness of unadopted pets and help orphaned pets find homes.
"...It's a day to help save orphaned puppies across the globe and educate the public about the horrors of puppy mills, as well as further our mission for a nation of puppy-free pet stores," the site states.
So upload pictures of your Monrovia dogs as puppies and tell us your favorite puppy stories!
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, post an image of your puppy.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. March 28.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $25 gift card from either PetSmart or Petco. Approximate Retail Value: $25.
- Click on document above for Official Rules.