Monrovia's will be held on Wednesday, July 4 featuring a FREE concert and Fireworks Show, in , at 321 South Myrtle Avenue. Event entertainment will feature the 60’s and 70’s music of Person to Person, at 7 p.m. and Fireworks Show at 9 p.m.
Please see the below for detailed 4th of July information:
- Street Closures – The following streets will close to vehicular traffic and parking at 4 p.m.: Myrtle Avenue between Foothill Boulevard and Lemon Avenue; Palm Avenue between Myrtle Avenue and Primrose; Lime Avenue between Myrtle Avenue and Primrose. Primrose will close at 8 p.m. from Palm Avenue to Lime Avenue. Parking will be available at the Colorado Commons, on Colorado between Myrtle Avenue and Primrose.
- Food & Refreshments – Visit Old Town Monrovia on July 4 for a variety of food and refreshments.
- Restrooms – Restrooms will be provided at the Community Center and portable restrooms will be on the corner of Myrtle and Lime Avenues.
- Trash – Please keep the park clean by disposing of all trash and recyclables in the receptacles provided throughout the park.
- No BBQs or Alcohol – No BBQs or alcoholic beverages are permitted at Library Park.
- Canopies and Umbrellas – all canopies and umbrellas must be disassembled by 8:30 p.m. to ensure everyone in attendance can see the Fireworks Show.
- Seating Area and Park/Street Lights– All street lights will be turned off just prior to the start of the Fireworks Show. Please be seated no later than 8:55 p.m. and remain seated until the conclusion of the show and the street lights have been turned back on. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the event.
For additional information, please contact the Department of Community Services at (626) 256-8246.
The preceding information comes from the City Manager's weekly report.