Energy Upgrade California in LA County and the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments will sponsor a free energy efficiency workshop series for homeowners interested in learning how to make eco-conscious upgrades to their homes that qualify for cash rebates of up to $8,000 as part of the Energy Upgrade LA program.
Booths and displays will feature information regarding County and local utility rebates and incentives, including efficient landscaping, solar and other energy efficiency options. The workshops take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 6th from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the Arcadia Library
- Saturday, March 24th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the San Marino Library
- Tuesday, April 3rd from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the Walnut Senior Center
- Saturday, April 28th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Baldwin Park Senior Center
- Tuesday, May 1st from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the San Dimas Community Building
- Saturday, May 26th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Monterey Park Langley Senior Center
- Tuesday, June 5th from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the San Marino Library
- Saturday, June 23rd from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at the Arcadia Library
Because almost half of a home’s heating and air conditioning can be lost through the walls, ceiling and floors,
The County of Los Angeles, the California Energy Commission (CEC), the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), investor-owned and municipal utilities, local governments, and other stakeholders have partnered to form a statewide energy efficiency program, Energy Upgrade California. The LA County arm of the program provides rebates and incentives to LA County homeowners who make energy-saving home improvements such as insulation, sealing, HVAC upgrades, energy-efficient windows, tankless water heaters and other “fixed” improvements.
Join Energy Upgrade LA at this informative workshop to learn about the “whole house” solution to energy use, which can result in:
- Reduced utility bills
- Improved house comfort
- Healthier indoor air quality
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Qualification for cash incentives from the utility companies and LA County of up to $8,000
For more information about the Energy Upgrade California program, visit www.EnergyUpgradeCA.org/LACounty.
For more information and to register for the Energy Upgrade California Homeowner Kickoffs, visitwww.sgvcog.org/energyupgrade or call (626) 457-1800.