Did you know that you could be losing up to half your heating and cooling through leaky ducts and poor insulation?
By analyzing your home’s energy use as a system instead of piece by piece, you can maximize your energy efficiency and utility bill savings. Find out how to take advantage of Energy Upgrade California and its substantial rebates and incentives at an upcoming workshop in your area.
The Energy Upgrade California program may help you:
- Find specially trained contractors to assess your home’s energy use and make upgrades
- Lower your monthly utility bills by 10-40%
- Get up to $8,000 back in rebates and incentives
- Make your home more comfortable and greener
- Receive 2% APR energy loans through Los Angeles County for residential energy efficiency and solar projects
Attend one of these Diamond Bar or Walnut area workshops:
Tuesday, March 20, 6:30 - 8 p.m., Pantera Park, Diamond Bar
Tuesday, April 3, 6:30 - 8 p.m., Walnut Senior Center, Walnut
At the workshops:
- Learn more and meet with Participating Contractors!
- Receive a coupon worth an additional $200 back on your energy upgrade
- Be entered in an opportunity drawing for a $300 voucher toward a comprehensive home energy assessment
Participating Contractors can help identify if you need to:
- Seal ducts
- Replace or add insulation
- Upgrade your air conditioner or furnace
- Replace your windows
To learn more and get started:
- Attend a workshop!
- Visit EnergyUpgradeCA.org/DiamondBar
- Call 1-877-206-5929
Register online here:www.sgvcog.org/energyupgrade