This weekend, millions will be eagerly anticipating Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday. As the New York Giants battle the New England Patriots for the NFL championship at 3:30 p.m., head to some of Monrovia's hotspots and enjoy a great football game, entertaining advertisements, and other Super Bowl festivities with friends and locals.
1) Catch the game at (419 S Myrtle Ave) and enjoy $3 beer specials, $5 well drinks, and appetizer specials during the Super Bowl.
2) (502 W Huntington Drive) will offer half price appetizers and $2.99 and $3.99 Miller Lite and Coors Lite pints and brews.
3) At Monrovia's landmark (311 W Foothill Blvd), catch the game at the Mayan Grill/Brass Elephant. Some of their plans are still in the works, but they will be featuring an-all-you-can-eat taco bar during the game.
4) (601 S Myrtle Ave) features 62 beers on tap and is a favorite of many Monrovians. On Super Bowl Sunday, they will feature their $3 beer and happy hour special.
5) Patrons of (115 E Olive Ave) will enjoy a delicious buffet catered by , free pool, seven flat screen TVs and a big eight-foot screen for watching the Super Bowl.